Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thing #13


The night vision picture (below right) was created with a night vision capable camera (at least that's what Mickey told me). If YOU wanted to reproduce this effect, you'll need to first upload a picture into comic strip generator, add an accessory such as Mickey's groovy shades using the add props option and then save it as a jpg to a personal folder. You will then upload the new picture (the one with the prop added), and choose the funny template option. The last step is to add the green tint: to the right of the picture, there will be an "add effects" tag; click "more"; you'll be given several options, but the one you need is under colorization.

The wanted picture to the upper left (which, again, Mickey swears is the real deal from his gun-slinger days) can be created in a similar fashion to the night vision picture. Just upload the picture onto comic strip generator, chose a funny template, and then gave the whole image a sepia tone.

The final masterpiece to the left I did actually create using the trading card program. It is Ninja Mickey approved however.

To be honest, I stuck to a basic pattern because the flckr spell thing was p!$$!*g me off. I could never figure out how to add it to my post and, after two days of trying, I gave up. These pics were easy once I figured out how to do it. You can probably guess the order in which I completed them based just on the complexity of each picture. I had more trouble getting all three pics in and making the text work than I did actually making the pics themselves. I'm glad I'm done, though. I see myself using these programs again real soon . . . if I can find the freakin' time. OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment