Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thing #1

Having just come out of masters courses, the idea of ever discussing the importance of life long learning makes my stomach turn. I'm not against L3 in practice; I love new adventures and gaining new information. I just don't feel like discussing it; I'm discussed out. With this in mind, my biggest challenge for this course is #3: Challenges/Problems. Really, this is a very petty problem and if I blog early in the morning before the bitter and cynical set in, I should be able to conquer this problem. Trait #4: Self Confidence won't be a problem. I have no problem taking the bull by the horns and jumping into the middle of the ring even if I make a fool of myself. What's even better is that blogging offers a "safe" venue for experimenting with technology . . . no one knows who I am and it's the easiest thing in the world to put yourself out into the mix if your faux pas can't come back to haunt you. The most important for me will be Trait # 7.5: Play. I want to have fun with this. Please keep this in mind, fellow bloggers, as read my postings . . . if it sounds like sarcasm, it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment